POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stats time : Re: Stats time Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stats time
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 24 Sep 2009 15:55:23
Message: <4abbceab$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> So about 2/3rd robots. Well at least something is interested in what you
> write.

I'm actually surprised I get that many thousand hits from *them*!

Note that I use my blog front page as a sort of online bookmarks
collection. I often load that page just to click on one of the links to
somewhere else. So most of those hits are probably *me*!

Interestingly, the most popular URL on the server is
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/feed. I have no idea what this is or how it came
to exist, but it's very, very popular...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/