POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stats time : Re: Stats time Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stats time
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 24 Sep 2009 15:59:21
Message: <4abbcf99@news.povray.org>
>> I have no idea what this is or how it came to exist, but it's very,
>> very popular...
>
> It's your RSS feed, which would have been obvious had you actually
> followed the link. :-)

...not if you don't know what RSS is. :-P

Still, that whole domain is auto-generated by WP, so who knows what's
lurking in there?

(Also, there are, like, 3 months in the blog archives that got hundreds
and hundreds of hits. Only those three. I have literally no idea why...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/