POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Different stylesheets for different screen resolutions: still a good idea? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Different stylesheets for different screen resolutions: still a good idea? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: SharkD
Subject: Different stylesheets for different screen resolutions: still a good idea?
Date: 24 Sep 2009 00:00:06
Message: <4abaeec6$1@news.povray.org>
I've been retooling my website and implemented a new script that loads a
stylesheet with bigger fonts depending on the visitor's screen
resolution. Is this still (or was it ever) a good idea? Vista and Seven
have resolution independent interfaces don't they? Wouldn't this make it
superfluous?

-Mike

Post a reply to this message