POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Different stylesheets for different screen resolutions: still a good idea? : Re: Stylesheets Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stylesheets
From: Invisible
Date: 25 Sep 2009 06:45:12
Message: <4abc9f38$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> Think about it: you have a text layout core with lays out the text,
>> and then a vector graphics which uses these metrics to draw some
>> pretty stuff around it. No more spacer GIFs or intricate multi-part
>> images for edges and corners, just a vector graphics program.
>
> Flash?

AH-AAH! KING OF THE IMPOSSIBLE!!

I love you Flash, but we've only got 24 hours to save the Earth!

No, wait, that's a completely different Flash... hmm... Well anyway, I
was thinking more of mising HTML with SVG - you know, open standards and
all that? (Plus you don't need animation for a page of text.)