POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : play.com aargh! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  play.com aargh! (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: play.com aargh!
Date: 22 Sep 2009 18:17:26
Message: <g6jib5lcgifqp0ps83nbi83vu5d9otettd@4ax.com>
On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 23:15:40 +0200, andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>On 22-9-2009 22:59, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> I'm still irritated with Chris.
>>
>> Picture the scene: Me and my dad are on her hands and knees outside the
>> server room door.
>
>Sorry, can you run that by me again? He was sitting on her hands and you
>on her knees? Doing what?

Do you really want to know?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 25 Sep 2009 16:16:33
Message: <4abd2521@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>   I have sent them two queries about the problem already. No response.

  This really pisses me off. I have sent them three queries already,
no response whatsoever. It has been more than a week already. Same
problem, nothing has happened.

  And if I can deduce anything from google, I'm the only person in the
world having this problem (besides being ignored).

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> >   I have sent them two queries about the problem already. No response.

>   This really pisses me off. I have sent them three queries already,
> no response whatsoever. It has been more than a week already. Same
> problem, nothing has happened.

>   And if I can deduce anything from google, I'm the only person in the
> world having this problem (besides being ignored).

  Perhaps it's not a problem with play.com after all. I used my email
alias for the email, and there might be something odd going on about it.
When I email myself something from one computer, the emails arrive at
my gmail account just fine, but when I send them from gmail itself, they
don't seem to arrive at all. I don't understand what's going on.

  Could someone here send me a test email to warp at iki.fi just to see
if it arrives ok?

--
                                                          - Warp