POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : play.com aargh! : Re: play.com aargh! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:26:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: play.com aargh!
From: Warp
Date: 25 Sep 2009 16:50:12
Message: <4abd2d04@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> >   I have sent them two queries about the problem already. No response.

>   This really pisses me off. I have sent them three queries already,
> no response whatsoever. It has been more than a week already. Same
> problem, nothing has happened.

>   And if I can deduce anything from google, I'm the only person in the
> world having this problem (besides being ignored).

  Perhaps it's not a problem with play.com after all. I used my email
alias for the email, and there might be something odd going on about it.
When I email myself something from one computer, the emails arrive at
my gmail account just fine, but when I send them from gmail itself, they
don't seem to arrive at all. I don't understand what's going on.

  Could someone here send me a test email to warp at iki.fi just to see
if it arrives ok?

--
                                                          - Warp