POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : play.com aargh! : Re: play.com aargh! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: play.com aargh!
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Sep 2009 13:33:23
Message: <4abe5063$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Weird.

I'm wondering if the "you have signed up" message from Play.com is
triggering some spam rule that's only triggered if the "To" address isn't
actually your address.  Direct mail to your gmail address might tip it over
into being not-spam.  (Gmail doesn't save your spam anywhere, do they?)

Back in the early days, we were always amused and frustrated by getting
email from <nob### [at] nowherecom> (the default netscape user name) complaining
"why won't you answer me? You suck!" :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)