POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft is still at it Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:11:21 EDT (-0400)
  Microsoft is still at it (Message 28 to 37 of 57)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Microsoft is still at it
Date: 14 Sep 2009 11:21:58
Message: <4aae5f96$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> hope that helps...

Excellent. I'll give that a try!

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Darren New
Date: 14 Sep 2009 11:23:03
Message: <4aae5fd7$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Granted, most TV advertisers don't teach Best Buy to scare customers off
> of competing brands...

Are you sure?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Invisible
Date: 14 Sep 2009 11:29:08
Message: <4aae6144$1@news.povray.org>
>> Granted, most TV advertisers don't teach Best Buy to scare customers
>> off of competing brands...
>
> Are you sure?

Did I qualify that with "most"?

I'm sure shops probably teach their staff to push whatever has the
biggest profit margin, but I doubt the original manufacturer gets
directly involved very much.

(Having said that, they day I visited Chappell, the Roland
representative was in the shop. Oddly enough, I came home with a Boss
8-track...)

Post a reply to this message