POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft is still at it : Re: Microsoft is still at it Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Microsoft is still at it
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Sep 2009 11:33:59
Message: <4aae6267$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
>  but I doubt the original manufacturer gets
> directly involved very much.

That's what I'm questioning. Do you imagine they don't send out brochures
telling the salespeople the good points of their machines? That's all this
thing really was, except it was web pages on MS's site.

Actually, yes, since the TVs are expensive enough to pay people, they
probably send salesmen around to do the teaching.  Microsoft doesn't sell to
Circuit City, so they have to go indirect like this.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)