POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Great video about open-mindedness Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:26:51 EDT (-0400)
  Great video about open-mindedness (Message 1 to 10 of 41)
From: Warp
Subject: Great video about open-mindedness
Date: 30 Aug 2009 07:43:35
Message: <4a9a65e7@news.povray.org>
I have always promoted healthy skeptic approach to everything regardless
of what your view of the world is (religious, atheist or whatever). If
nothing else, healthy skepticism helps you avoid being conned out of your
money. Also I'm 100% pro scientifical thinking and the scientific method.

  I think this video explains clearly and concisely the concept of healthy
skepticism. I found it unusually straight-to-the-point, clear and without
fanaticism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI

--
                                                          - Warp