POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mysteries of the universe Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Mysteries of the universe (Message 11 to 20 of 223)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Mysteries of the universe
Date: 2 Sep 2009 14:16:50
Message: <4a9eb692@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Come to think of it, why doesn't rain short out power cables?

  I don't even understand this question. Why should it?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 2 Sep 2009 15:15:41
Message: <92ht95h073rdr5aq0itu5cqk5m13a4n58i@4ax.com>
On 2 Sep 2009 14:16:50 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> Come to think of it, why doesn't rain short out power cables?
>
>  I don't even understand this question. Why should it?

Because when no one tells Andrew to come in out of the rain he gets wet and when
he gets wet he would conduct electricity. ;)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message