POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Portal Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:29:17 EDT (-0400)
  Portal (Message 1 to 10 of 44)
From: Chambers
Subject: Portal
Date: 29 Aug 2009 21:07:38
Message: <4a99d0da@news.povray.org>
I can't remember the last time I watched the credits for a video game.
That song is great!

Overall, it was a really fun game.  The puzzles weren't as hard (or
annoying) as the flash version (though I haven't tried the bonus levels,
yet), and the length felt right (not too long, not too short).

Who wants to bet that the next Half Life will have some type of Portal
gun? :)

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

> I can't remember the last time I watched the credits for a video game.
> That song is great!
>
> Overall, it was a really fun game.  The puzzles weren't as hard (or
> annoying) as the flash version (though I haven't tried the bonus levels,
> yet), and the length felt right (not too long, not too short).
>
> Who wants to bet that the next Half Life will have some type of Portal
> gun? :)
>
> ...Chambers

It should, considering.  I don't know if you've played Episode 2 or not yet, but
it seems like a fairly reasonable thing for them (The Resistance) to be able to
build, albeit not that small.

I'm just curious as to *when* the next Half-Life will come out.  I haven't heard
much of anything about it.

-Reactor

Post a reply to this message