POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Portal : Re: Portal Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:26:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portal
From: Reactor
Date: 29 Aug 2009 23:20:01
Message: <web.4a99eef82eefbba4adf1b79a0@news.povray.org>
Chambers <Ben### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I can't remember the last time I watched the credits for a video game.
> That song is great!
>
> Overall, it was a really fun game.  The puzzles weren't as hard (or
> annoying) as the flash version (though I haven't tried the bonus levels,
> yet), and the length felt right (not too long, not too short).
>
> Who wants to bet that the next Half Life will have some type of Portal
> gun? :)
>
> ...Chambers

It should, considering.  I don't know if you've played Episode 2 or not yet, but
it seems like a fairly reasonable thing for them (The Resistance) to be able to
build, albeit not that small.

I'm just curious as to *when* the next Half-Life will come out.  I haven't heard
much of anything about it.

-Reactor