POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:26:18 EDT (-0400)
  So women aren't attracted to you? (Message 120 to 129 of 129)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
Date: 2 Sep 2009 12:45:10
Message: <4a9ea116@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson escreveu:
> On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 12:50:40 -0300, nemesis wrote:
>
>> Jim Henderson escreveu:

>>> Drink what you like.  To hell with what others think of it.
>> and another Archers' fan, ladies and gentlemen! :)
>
> I don't even know what it is. :-)

neither do I! :P

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 2 Sep 2009 22:37:47
Message: <4a9f2bfb$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Chambers escreveu:
>> I gotta admit, I'm having a hard time getting used to beer.  I'm ok
>> with most mixed drinks, but my true favorite is absinthe :) :) :)
>
> WTF?!  I thought absinthe was long forbidden...

Admittedly, I only know of one bar in the area that serves it...

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 3 Sep 2009 03:35:13
Message: <4a9f71b1@news.povray.org>
>> I gotta admit, I'm having a hard time getting used to beer.  I'm ok with
>> most mixed drinks, but my true favorite is absinthe :) :) :)
>
> WTF?!  I thought absinthe was long forbidden...

I've seen it here in the shops (quite respectable chain stores) in Germany,
but I don't know it's genuine or not.  You can also get it from just over
the border in the Czech, which I suspect is more than likely the real stuff.
Personally I've never drunk enough of it to have any effect.

Post a reply to this message