POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? : Re: So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:10:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
From: arblick spule
Date: 8 Sep 2009 16:30:00
Message: <web.4aa6be13d48e359d49a3f8030@news.povray.org>
Chambers <Ben### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> scott wrote:
> > Personally I've never drunk enough of it to have any
> > effect.
>
> Given its alcohol content, it doesn't take very much ;)
>
> ...Chambers

When I was aboot 20, I once took a 2ltr bottle of Absinth to a party load of
proper piss/messheads.  Fourteen hours later and I get home with 1.98ltrs of
the stuff.  No one could take it!  Apart from myself of course.  ;0)

BTW on the original subject of ladies not liking you, I'm sure you have a lot of
ladies who are interested in you.  However, one look at them and you dismiss
them as chaff.

The phrase "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" comes to mind, swiftly
followed by "but if you don't like the look of pie, you ain't gonna put it in
your mouth!".

Also, that pheromone/hormone stuff is b***s**t.  Me and a friend experimented
with it in the local "meat market".  Not one taker!  In fact there was a
visible !<sqrt(x^2+y^2+z^2) gap around us...   ...maybe it was the "less than"
in the equation that was the problem...

.....Hmm...  ..retry experiment with different parameters...

....Nope!