POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  So women aren't attracted to you? (Message 11 to 20 of 129)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
Date: 27 Aug 2009 15:01:08
Message: <4a96d7f4$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson escreveu:
> On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:56:50 -0300, nemesis wrote:
>
>>  and
>> plenty of greenies.
>
> What do dog & cat treats have to do with it? ;-)
>
> http://www.greenies.com/en_US/default.aspx

bwahaha

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 27 Aug 2009 16:14:39
Message: <4a96e92f$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> The ladies themselves probably see a rather different
> side of the guy.

Or, the lady sees him being an asshole, but nice *to her*, and is impressed.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 27 Aug 2009 16:33:18
Message: <4a96ed8e$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New escreveu:
> Warp wrote:
>> The ladies themselves probably see a rather different
>> side of the guy.
>
> Or, the lady sees him being an asshole, but nice *to her*, and is
> impressed.

a brute with a kind heart... ^-^

From: somebody
Date: 27 Aug 2009 22:57:54
Message: <4a9747b2$1@news.povray.org>
> nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > Invisible escreveu:
> > > Everybody who's bothered to get to know me apparently really likes me.
> > > And yet, girls ignore me.

> > > Marcus, on the other hand, is an arsehole. And girls really like him.

> > Guess it's perfectly acceptable to be an arsehole if you got a car and
> > plenty of greenies.

>   My guess that men who attract the ladies also tend to be hostile to
> potential rivals, which is why they end up looking like a**holes to those
> rivals in question.

Or rather, they look like a**holes to those rivals who are unable to attract
women, precisely because of their success (ie jealousy). Or, men who are
successful with ladies get a self-esteem boost that makes them look like
a**holes. Or, it's actually the machismo that attracts ladies (if a woman
tells you that you are sweet and sensitive, for instance, she doesn't see
you as a man, which may be ok after you are married, but not before). Or
it's a combination of all of the above (and below).

> The ladies themselves probably see a rather different side of the guy.

Post a reply to this message

> Everybody who's bothered to get to know me apparently really likes me. And
> yet, girls ignore me.
>
> Marcus, on the other hand, is an arsehole. And girls really like him.

He's confident and aggressive, whereas you're shy and self-deprecating.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message