POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? : Re: So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:12:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
From: Chambers
Date: 27 Aug 2009 23:50:55
Message: <4a97541f$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Doctor John wrote:
>
>> Does he have a personality to match his weight? According to my gf
>> that's what women go for first.
>
> False.
>
> Everybody who's bothered to get to know me apparently really likes me.
> And yet, girls ignore me.

You need a wingman.  Hell, if I can't seem to have any luck with the
ladies, I'll call up a certain girl I know and ask her to go drinking
with me.  She flirts with the ladies even more than I do, and somehow it
seems to rub off on me and I end up with a couple of numbers... ;)

You know, I'd love to get the chance to go pub crawling with you.  I bet
you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with IRL :)

...Chambers