POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? : Re: So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:11:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
From: somebody
Date: 27 Aug 2009 22:57:54
Message: <4a9747b2$1@news.povray.org>
news:4a96d552@news.povray.org...
> nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > Invisible escreveu:
> > > Everybody who's bothered to get to know me apparently really likes me.
> > > And yet, girls ignore me.

> > > Marcus, on the other hand, is an arsehole. And girls really like him.

> > Guess it's perfectly acceptable to be an arsehole if you got a car and
> > plenty of greenies.

>   My guess that men who attract the ladies also tend to be hostile to
> potential rivals, which is why they end up looking like a**holes to those
> rivals in question.

Or rather, they look like a**holes to those rivals who are unable to attract
women, precisely because of their success (ie jealousy). Or, men who are
successful with ladies get a self-esteem boost that makes them look like
a**holes. Or, it's actually the machismo that attracts ladies (if a woman
tells you that you are sweet and sensitive, for instance, she doesn't see
you as a man, which may be ok after you are married, but not before). Or
it's a combination of all of the above (and below).