POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun Facts Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:11:50 EDT (-0400)
  Fun Facts (Message 1 to 10 of 27)
From: Chambers
Subject: Fun Facts
Date: 25 Aug 2009 01:49:22
Message: <4a937b62$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.cracked.com/article/85_6-bullshit-facts-about-psychology-that-everyone-believes_p1

I was already aware of most of these, but it's still fun to hear them
described this way :)

Oh, and I especially like that below the section on polygraphs, there
was an ad for... a polygraph.  Nice!

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Cook
Subject: Re: Fun Facts
Date: 25 Aug 2009 02:57:57
Message: <4a938b75$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Oh, and I especially like that below the section on polygraphs, there
> was an ad for... a polygraph.  Nice!

<subliminal message>Sounds like you need adblock plus.</subliminal message>

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message