POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun Facts : Re: Fun Facts Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fun Facts
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 25 Aug 2009 09:24:08
Message: <4a93e5f8$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/25/09 00:49, Chambers wrote:

http://www.cracked.com/article/85_6-bullshit-facts-about-psychology-that-everyone-believes_p1

	Rule 1: Never take a Cracked.com article seriously. Seriously!

> I was already aware of most of these, but it's still fun to hear them
> described this way :)

"If You Let Your Anger Out, You'll Feel Better!"

	I don't think the research is as categoric as he says. For example,
it's been shown that in marriages, if at least one spouse has a very
strong tendency to keep his irritation/anger hidden, the marriage is
more likely to end up in a divorce than in marriages where the couple
argues frequently.

	Although perhaps if you go to the other extreme, the divorce rate goes
up again. My best guess is that the optimal is somewhere in the middle.

--
Feet Smell?  Nose Run?  Hey, you're upside down!