POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun Facts Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  Fun Facts (Message 8 to 17 of 27)
<<< Previous 7 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Fun Facts
Date: 25 Aug 2009 11:17:22
Message: <4a940081@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
>         I don't think the research is as categoric as he says. For example,
> it's been shown that in marriages, if at least one spouse has a very
> strong tendency to keep his irritation/anger hidden, the marriage is
> more likely to end up in a divorce than in marriages where the couple
> argues frequently.

  Maybe it's just me, but somehow the *former* sounds better than the latter.

  From the three possible options, keeping your anger in, which easily leads
to the second option, divorcing, and the third option being constantly arguing,
I would really prefer to end it if it just doesn't work. It makes no sense to
be constantly arguing and it's not healthy.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message