POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun Facts : Re: Fun Facts Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fun Facts
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 25 Aug 2009 13:34:45
Message: <4a9420b5$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:27:38 -0400, Warp wrote:

> Neeum Zawan <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
>>         You can't have a marriage where there won't be reasons to
>>         argue.
>
>   Why not? Says who?

In general, if you always agree on things all the time, no boundaries get
pushed, and that would make things (I imagine) quite dull.

Either that, or you end up with one person in the relationship always
setting the agenda, and the other becomes subservient.  That's not
generally considered healthy.

Disagreement is a natural part of human existence.

Jim