POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun Facts : Re: Fun Facts Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:29:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fun Facts
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 25 Aug 2009 12:30:31
Message: <4a9411a7$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/25/09 10:17, Warp wrote:
> Neeum Zawan<m.n### [at] ieeeorg>  wrote:
>>          I don't think the research is as categoric as he says. For example,
>> it's been shown that in marriages, if at least one spouse has a very
>> strong tendency to keep his irritation/anger hidden, the marriage is
>> more likely to end up in a divorce than in marriages where the couple
>> argues frequently.
>
>    Maybe it's just me, but somehow the *former* sounds better than the latter.
>
>    From the three possible options, keeping your anger in, which easily leads
> to the second option, divorcing, and the third option being constantly arguing,
> I would really prefer to end it if it just doesn't work. It makes no sense to
> be constantly arguing and it's not healthy.

	In any marriage, you will have (valid) causes for arguments. My point
is that if you choose to let the small things slide most of the time,
it's more likely to result in a divorce.

	If you, however, argue, it works out better in the long run. (To an
extent: If you just nitpick ceaselessly, that's probably not the best
thing to do).

	You can't have a marriage where there won't be reasons to argue.

--
Feet Smell?  Nose Run?  Hey, you're upside down!