POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I have a great idea! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:13:16 EDT (-0400)
  I have a great idea! (Message 28 to 37 of 37)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: I have a great idea!
Date: 24 Aug 2009 12:26:35
Message: <4a92bf3b$1@news.povray.org>
Warp escreveu:
> nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> Worked fine on Ubuntu last night.  No, I don't dig flash either, still...
>
>   Flash is not the problem. All flash sites I know of work just fine.
> Well, except this one.

that's weird.  BTW, I just followed the link now on Firefox on Vista and
it says it requires Flash 10 to play.  Perhaps you just need to upgrade.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 24 Aug 2009 12:28:40
Message: <4a92bfb8@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   "Express Install is not supported on this operating system. To upgrade,
> please visit: Flash Player Download Center."

That's not what it means. "Express Install" is Adobe's marketing-speak for
"custom downloader with lots of stupid branding on the screen." They're
saying "Sorry, we haven't ported our downloader to your OS, you'll have to
use FTP or HTTP." :-)

Be happy about it!

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe

Post a reply to this message