POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I have a great idea! : Re: I have a great idea! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I have a great idea!
From: Darren New
Date: 24 Aug 2009 12:28:40
Message: <4a92bfb8@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   "Express Install is not supported on this operating system. To upgrade,
> please visit: Flash Player Download Center."

That's not what it means. "Express Install" is Adobe's marketing-speak for
"custom downloader with lots of stupid branding on the screen." They're
saying "Sorry, we haven't ported our downloader to your OS, you'll have to
use FTP or HTTP." :-)

Be happy about it!

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe