POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A simple question of GPL Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  A simple question of GPL (Message 1 to 10 of 23)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: A simple question of GPL
Date: 8 Aug 2009 05:40:23
Message: <4a7d4807$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so I have some software released under the GPL, and I don't feel
like reading through 250 pages of dense legalese. So can anybody tell
me... is it legal to use such software for commercial work?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> OK, so I have some software released under the GPL, and I don't feel
> like reading through 250 pages of dense legalese. So can anybody tell
> me... is it legal to use such software for commercial work?

Yes.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

>> OK, so I have some software released under the GPL, and I don't feel
>> like reading through 250 pages of dense legalese. So can anybody tell
>> me... is it legal to use such software for commercial work?
>>

> Yes.

Heh. That was easy... :-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/