POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Conspiracy Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:29:11 EDT (-0400)
  Christian Conspiracy Question (Message 11 to 20 of 186)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Christian Conspiracy Question
Date: 29 Jul 2009 13:50:00
Message: <web.4a708acc85a741ff74340c00@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This, most particularly, includes a world-wide government by the bad guys
> > persecuting God's chosen ones; only after that most glorious battle at
> > Harmagedon would this be overthrown, and replaced by another world-wide
> > government of the Messiah himself.
>
> Then, if the end result is a world-wide government of the Messiah, why
> wouldn't they welcome this, instead of fear it? Sure, things will be
> tough, and an epic battle will be unpleasant, but the final result is
> positive, right?

Yeah, but even while welcoming it as a necessary step, they as the good ones

(And after all, who does *really* want to live in the times of Tribulation, if
they're not *perfectly* sure they'll be strong enough to stand the suffering?)

> > That's the answer to your question. Not my invention, so don't shoot the
> > messenger.
>
> Never ;) No, I fully understand that. I just don't fully understand the
> rampant paranoia by certain sects of the religion...

You'll never will, unless you really and unconditionally open up to their Gospel
teachings. Or brainwashing lessons if you like. Abandon questioning all ye who
enter here. I know what I'm speaking about: Been there, done that.

Post a reply to this message

> You'll never will, unless you really and unconditionally open up to their Gospel
> teachings. Or brainwashing lessons if you like. Abandon questioning all ye who
> enter here. I know what I'm speaking about: Been there, done that.

Yeah, I've had more that the requisite experience with these types.
Quite common where I live. They have a way of identifying themselves
with a key question that sends me looking for the nearest exit or escape
route.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message