POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Conspiracy Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Christian Conspiracy Question (Message 1 to 10 of 186)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Christian Conspiracy Question
Date: 29 Jul 2009 09:00:33
Message: <4a7047f1$1@news.povray.org>
Why are certain forms of Christianity so scared of nation working
together cooperatively (i.e. a single world government)?
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Christian Conspiracy Question
Date: 29 Jul 2009 10:25:01
Message: <web.4a705a8685a741ffedb9d8df0@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why are certain forms of Christianity so scared of nation working
> together cooperatively (i.e. a single world government)?

Read John's Apocalypsis, particularly the sections about the Big Bad Beast
apparently conspiring to unite all nations against God's Good Guys.

Post a reply to this message