POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Conspiracy Question : Re: Christian Conspiracy Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Conspiracy Question
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 29 Jul 2009 13:17:42
Message: <4a708436@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:

> This, most particularly, includes a world-wide government by the bad guys
> persecuting God's chosen ones; only after that most glorious battle at
> Harmagedon would this be overthrown, and replaced by another world-wide
> government of the Messiah himself.

Then, if the end result is a world-wide government of the Messiah, why
wouldn't they welcome this, instead of fear it? Sure, things will be
tough, and an epic battle will be unpleasant, but the final result is
positive, right?

> That's the answer to your question. Not my invention, so don't shoot the
> messenger.

Never ;) No, I fully understand that. I just don't fully understand the
rampant paranoia by certain sects of the religion...

--
~Mike