POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of conspiracy theories Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Speaking of conspiracy theories (Message 31 to 40 of 133)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories
Date: 31 Jul 2009 22:00:01
Message: <web.4a73a11d7dcf4255ea616ae0@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott <sel### [at] npgcablecom> wrote:
> But,
> since all the evidence is that Obama either "was" born in Hawaii, or his
> family managed to bribe a dozen news papers, and the Hawaiian
> government, somehow, to lie about it 35+ years ago, its bullshit anyway.
> If anything, McCain could be considered a better case, since we "do"
> know he wasn't "physically" even on the same continent, at the time.

Just for nitpicking's sake, it was *McCain* who was geographically born on the
North American continent (of which Central America is considered the
southernmost part), while Obama was *not* born on the continent, but an island
thousands of mile soff-shore, right in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, which
is considered to be geographically a part of Oceania.

So if nationality was defined by region of birth, then Obama would be an
Australian... :P

(As a side note, why do you use "double quotes" for *emphasis*? It's a bit
irritating, as double quotes are usually used for quoting, or when a word isn't
to be taken literally, and stuff like that.)

Post a reply to this message