POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of conspiracy theories : Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Jul 2009 23:31:22
Message: <4a73b70a$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Been, there, been told that, trying to stop doing it, but also tired of
> people whining about misused quotes, instead of the content of the post.

You should understand that it really distracts from your point. It actually
makes it difficult to understand, like if you consistently used the wrong
tense for verbs or used "he" when you meant "she".

(I know when my wife gets talking fast and forgets that "he" and "she" are
different words in English, it becomes really hard to follow who she's
talking about.)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."