POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:16:37 EDT (-0400)
  Tell me it isn't so! (Message 424 to 433 of 473)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Tell me it isn't so!
Date: 7 Aug 2009 17:05:39
Message: <4a7c9723$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 17:47:24 -0300, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> LOL
>>
>> This is what happens when you're a fan of Douglas Adams. ;-)
>
> The thread goes highly off-topic and completely random?

Precisely.  And something witty about deadlines gets said, too. ;-)

"I love deadlines.  I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly
past."

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 8 Aug 2009 06:18:29
Message: <c4kq75lh5jb0sea7huqhanjbh5mks7rsd2@4ax.com>
On 7 Aug 2009 14:14:58 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>>>It's a good thing my parents didn't like it, then - otherwise I'd be so
>>>unhip my bum might fall off. ;-)
>>>

>> LOL
>
>This is what happens when you're a fan of Douglas Adams. ;-)

Dying, was the only deadline he did not miss. :(

It has been years since I've read anything by him.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message