POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
9 Oct 2024 17:47:18 EDT (-0400)
  Tell me it isn't so! (Message 344 to 353 of 473)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: Tell me it isn't so!
Date: 28 Jul 2009 14:54:32
Message: <4A6F4969.6030102@hotmail.com>
On 28-7-2009 20:43, andrel wrote:

>>> Ah, the ZX-81?  Had to use a rubber band to hold the 16 K expansion
>>> pack on mine. ;-)
>>>
>>> Jim
>>
>> You go farther back than me. I wasn't lucky enough to get one of
>> those. The Timex-Sinclair
>> is a latter version.
>
> I had (in fact have) a ZX-80, am I now more or less lucky?

For more irrelevant statistics. That one had 1K of memory, bought the
16K expansion a some years later.
I started programming at school on, IIRC, a TRS-80, no specs in my
memory. That must have been around '79. So, this years is my 30th
anniversary as a programmer (in the sense of someone who bugs and debugs
programs).

Post a reply to this message