POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
9 Oct 2024 19:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!
From: andrel
Date: 28 Jul 2009 15:54:27
Message: <4A6F5775.6070900@hotmail.com>
On 28-7-2009 21:28, David H. Burns wrote:
> andrel wrote:

>>> You go farther back than me. I wasn't lucky enough to get one of
>>> those. The Timex-Sinclair
>>> is a latter version.
>>
>> I had (in fact have) a ZX-80, am I now more or less lucky?
> A lot more. Especially if you still have it!:)

I do, but the plastic is a bit broken in places, but that shows it was
used. If you want a picture to prove it, you have to wait until I
reorganize my room, it is behind a door that I can only open when I
dismantle my desk (that I designed such that it is easy). I estimate
that that will happen before this thread evaporates.