POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
9 Oct 2024 19:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!
From: clipka
Date: 28 Jul 2009 17:50:00
Message: <web.4a6f7250ac52dfd4dcf616650@news.povray.org>
"David H. Burns" <dhb### [at] cherokeetelnet> wrote:
> I wonder if it still works.

I'd guess so.

I recently revisited the old Amstrad CPCs we obtained over time (one for my dad,
one for my brother, one for me, and later one just for the sake of it :)), to
find that they were all still in perfect order - except for all the disc
drives. Replacing the drive belt got one back alive, and I expect the others to
respond positively to that treatment as well.

Ah well, one of the monitors' VSync was a bit unstable, too; and I really don't
expect to still be able to read *too* many of those disks :}