POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 17:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Tell me it isn't so! (Message 231 to 240 of 473)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Tell me it isn't so!
Date: 26 Jul 2009 18:39:06
Message: <4a6cdb09@news.povray.org>
clipka <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Yes, modules occasionally *are* instantiated and referenced; but in typical
> modular projects they're *not*, and instead just resemble code libraries.

  What makes you think that on typical modular projects modules are not
instantiated?

  A string is a module (or can be one in most modular and OO languages), for
example, and obviously you usually instantiate quite many times. Likewise
things like file streams are often modules/objects in such languages.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message