POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 05:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Tell me it isn't so! (Message 171 to 180 of 473)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Tell me it isn't so!:Apparently it is!
Date: 24 Jul 2009 08:58:21
Message: <4a69afed@news.povray.org>
> Are they going on on some other Pov-Ray newsgroup? The Pov4 group I could
> get to
> seemed to be involved with other things. I may have said too much anyway.

Check the povray.pov4.discussion.general group, particularly the threads
"Next Generation SDL Brainstorming" and "Next Generation SDL: What's wrong
with Lua, JavaScript, ...".

If you have something to contribute (eg "Hey I think my suggestion is better
than any OOP idea I've seen, and here's why...") then you should post it in
that group.  This group goes off-topic very quickly no matter what you say
:-)

Post a reply to this message