POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so!:Apparently it is! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 07:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!:Apparently it is!
From: scott
Date: 24 Jul 2009 09:35:03
Message: <4a69b887@news.povray.org>
>> Check the povray.pov4.discussion.general group, particularly the threads
>> "Next Generation SDL Brainstorming" and "Next Generation SDL: What's
>> wrong with Lua, JavaScript, ...".
>
> Thanks, Scott,
> I see only 4 threads and neither of these. Thunderbird is giving me
> problem?

I don't use Thunderbird, but maybe someone else might be able to help you.
In Windows Live Mail you can choose "Tools -> Get Next <X> Headers" where X
is the value you set for how many to download at a time - maybe there is
something similar?

If not then you can always use the web view here:

http://news.povray.org/povray.pov4.discussion.general/