POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so!:Apparently it is! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 07:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!:Apparently it is!
From: scott
Date: 24 Jul 2009 08:58:21
Message: <4a69afed@news.povray.org>
> Are they going on on some other Pov-Ray newsgroup? The Pov4 group I could
> get to
> seemed to be involved with other things. I may have said too much anyway.

Check the povray.pov4.discussion.general group, particularly the threads
"Next Generation SDL Brainstorming" and "Next Generation SDL: What's wrong
with Lua, JavaScript, ...".

If you have something to contribute (eg "Hey I think my suggestion is better
than any OOP idea I've seen, and here's why...") then you should post it in
that group.  This group goes off-topic very quickly no matter what you say
:-)