POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The rest of my computer will arrive tomorrow Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  The rest of my computer will arrive tomorrow (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: The rest of my computer will arrive tomorrow
Date: 16 Jul 2009 13:51:54
Message: <4a5f68ba@news.povray.org>
Fans, Video, Memory, and Case.

:D

Specs:

New stuff:

Coming tomorrow:

CoolerMaster Centurion 590 case w/3 extra fans (2 80cfm intake in the
front, 1 rear exhaust, 1 exhaust over processor, 1 exhaust in top 40cfm,
each on exhaust. Should add a bit of passive flow out of the remaining
vents) This will keep cool air coming in from the front of the case,
rather than recycle warm air from underneath the desk.

Radeon 3850 Graphics
4GB DDR2 1066 memory
5 in one card reader.

Came earlier:

Core2 Quad 2.8mhz
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R Main Board

will move from original PC:

500W psu (Really, probably a minimum for this system, but does very well
with a power-hog P4 and 3850 AGP!)

2x500GB harddrives
DL DVD+-RW

Will be left to rot:

Crappy Chinese knock-off case, 3.5 inch floppy drive, several large dust
bunnies.

Will be retained for a modest HTPC system, used for on-demand netflix
movies, youtube, checking e-mail, and moderate gaming:

P4 2.6, Asus P4P800-E MB, 2.5GB DDR memory, 1394 card, Radeon 3850 AGP
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message