POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Video Game FPS vs RPG Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:12:23 EDT (-0400)
  Video Game FPS vs RPG (Message 11 to 20 of 57)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Video Game FPS vs RPG
Date: 8 Jul 2009 21:57:14
Message: <4a554e7a$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Maybe I'm just spoiled by Thief
> and Deus Ex.

A few years ago they released an announcement trailer for DE3, by the
way.  Hmm, I wonder what happened to that... ok, looks like it's set for
release in '10.

Man, I wish they would forget about sequels, and just make a next-gen
version of the original instead :)

BTW, from all the talk you do of the Thief series, I can't believe I've
never tried them...

--
Chambers

Post a reply to this message