POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Keyboard warning Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:28:22 EDT (-0400)
  Keyboard warning (Message 10 to 19 of 29)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Keyboard warning
Date: 6 Jul 2009 17:51:04
Message: <4a5271c8$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   At least CRTs require air circulation. I actually don't know about LCDs.

Given that I've seen digital SCUBA cameras with LCDs, I suspect they can run
for at least some time without a problem due to air circulation. Of course,
being under water, the problem of overheating might be less of a concern
than if you're being rained on in the tropics or something.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message