POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Keyboard warning : Re: Keyboard warning Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keyboard warning
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 7 Jul 2009 07:06:52
Message: <4a532c4c$1@news.povray.org>
Well, by marine I meant on a boat,  I've
seen a couple types of monitor mount...

1. Flush console mount: the monitor is
flush to a surface, so only the front needs
to be water resistant, behind the monitor
is generally some empty space for various
wiring.

2. Wall mount: the monitor is attached by
bracket to a wall or ceiling, usually with
some sort of overhead rain protection, and
a closable cabinet, or a way to detach and
stow the monitor.

In both situations there's the option of just
putting the monitor behind some plexi-glass.