POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nikon D90 Server Time
9 Oct 2024 07:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Nikon D90 (Message 37 to 46 of 76)
From: Mueen Nawaz
Subject: Re: Nikon D90
Date: 28 Jun 2009 17:03:24
Message: <4a47da9c$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/28/09 13:44, Darren New wrote:
> Ken wrote:
>> plenty of room to grow into the hobby.
>
> Oh, I've got the hobby plenty. I took some 1400 film photos and 9 hours
> of video in Africa. It's just the first *digital* SLR I've owned.

	I'd be curious to hear (now or later) a comparison between the digital
SLR's and the film ones. I'm guessing noise would be a big benefit. But
does it improve workflow, etc?

	Do you touch up (lightly or heavily) your photos using some software?
Did this change because of the digital SLR, or did you do that even with
film (darkroom? scan and touch up?).

	Just curious.

--
For a while, she had a boyfriend with a wooden leg. Then she broke it off.

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl

Post a reply to this message