POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nikon D90 : Re: Nikon D90 Server Time
9 Oct 2024 09:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nikon D90
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Jun 2009 22:57:34
Message: <4a482d9e$1@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
> was a bigger problem for digital non-SLR's.

No, it was a problem for cheap digital non-SLRs. For decent digital
non-SLRs, they solve it the same way.

And really, "SLR" is a misnomer at this point. The little cameras with the
LCD on the back and no viewfinder at all are "single-lens". I'm not sure
what the "reflex" part means, but all cameras nowadays have a single lens.

>     Most good digital cameras have a mode where it does all this for you.

Yeah, exactly.

In any case, I've noticed more grain in the digital pictures than the film
pictures. Can't say why, other than the film pictures were all printed
before being scanned, so that might have something to do with it.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western