POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Epic. (Message 1 to 10 of 50)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Epic.
Date: 14 Jun 2009 08:20:14
Message: <4a34eafe@news.povray.org>
My legs don't work any more. o_O

Every step I take involves a sharp stabbing pain in my left leg. My
right leg isn't working too well either.

Anybody know a cure for aching legs?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Epic.
Date: 14 Jun 2009 09:02:32
Message: <k2t9359rhtsjsrcs23hkcg0drb6oj342la@4ax.com>
On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 13:20:18 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Anybody know a cure for aching legs?

A doctor?

What sort of pain, when did it happen, was there something specific you were
doing when/before the pain started?
--

Regards
     Stephen