POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic. : Re: Epic. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic.
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 14 Jun 2009 13:06:22
Message: <4a352e0e$1@news.povray.org>
>> If you are not allergic to aspirin try some Nurofen it is a mixture of
>> Ibuprofen, Paracetamol and aspirin. Rest then take some gentle exercise
>> (light stretching) stop if it gets worse. If it is really bad go to the
>> health centre nurse.
>
> Seconded.  Though from the amount of activity, it just sounds like
> fatigue, and some rest should be all that's needed.

I tend to avoid taking painkillers. I'd prefer to fix whatever the
actual problem is instead.

If it hurts when I stretch my leg muscles suddenly, maybe I shouldn't do
that for a while...

> Orchid, this sort of thing can happen after an intense workout (which
> dancing the way you describe certainly qualifies as).  It should happen
> less the more you engage in the activity, though once a week may not be
> frequently enough to overcome it.

I wish I could find somewhere to practise my moves. But the largest
space in my house is about 3 feet square; you can't take many steps in
such a space. The back garden is an impenetrable jungle, so that's no
good either. And I don't particularly want to be watched.

I'm pretty sure the new Rock & Roll classes I'm taking will make me lose
a few pounds - if only in water content! o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/