POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Crazy ideas for Monday morning Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Crazy ideas for Monday morning (Message 11 to 20 of 69)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Crazy ideas for Monday morning
Date: 9 Jun 2009 10:12:18
Message: <4a2e6dc2$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> OK. I've seen "Cambridge" without qualification several times, when they
> actually meant Cambridge MA.

Cambridge in the USA is much more famous than Oxford in the USA. Cambridge
is where MIT is. Oxford is where the oxes forded the river.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Invisible
Date: 9 Jun 2009 10:18:04
Message: <4a2e6f1c@news.povray.org>
>> OK. I've seen "Cambridge" without qualification several times, when
>> they actually meant Cambridge MA.
>
> Cambridge in the USA is much more famous than Oxford in the USA.

Mmm, OK.

> Cambridge is where MIT is. Oxford is where the oxes forded the river.

"You people are crazy."

"Why? Because we dare to try? Because we're not afraid to defy convention?!"

"No. It's just... well... most folks use the bridge."

"...oh."

Post a reply to this message