POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Project Natal Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Project Natal (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Darren New
Subject: Project Natal
Date: 4 Jun 2009 18:14:43
Message: <4a284753$1@news.povray.org>
Looks very cool. Certainly going to clobber Wii if it works as well as they
show it working in the demos. Definitely watch the video on your xbox if you
can.

I want to know if you can use it to export BHV files. :-)

http://www.xbox.com/

http://www.giantbomb.com/xbox-natal-demo/17-719/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/technology/e3-2009/5429947/Video-Microsoft-Natal-demo-for-Xbox-360.html

--