POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Project Natal : Re: Project Natal Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Project Natal
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Jun 2009 12:26:49
Message: <4a294749$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>> I'll agree the voice recognition is likely faked.
>
> I actually doubt that; you're talking about the one with the painting,
> right?

No, I was talking about the "William Filmore" comment.

Altho, to be fair there, if they're trying to recognise "William Filmore" vs
not "William Filmore", it's probably easier than recognising any word.

Yeah, OK, if you have a list of words you accept as commands, it's probably
a lot easier than recognising arbitrary words out of a dictionary.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)